Two articles on more or less the same topic, published in Dutch trade magazines from different industries: IT and Project Management.
The articles, both in the Dutch language, explain a subject that is a major contributor to delays in hand-over dates, and relatively unknown in The Netherlands (and beyond). A subject based on a proven, and successful risk management concept.
One of the articles is jointly written and published in a Dutch IT trade journal,:
- Kik, A. and R. Gooszens (2023). Op tijd opleveren kan. AG Connect, 2023, (3), 68-71. https://www.agconnect.nl/artikel/zo-een-project-wel-op-tijd-af
The other article is published in a Dutch project management journal:
- Kik. A. (2023). Scopewijzingen? Let op indirect werk. Journal of Project Management and Agile Management, 2023, (1), 30-35. https://www.kwdrm.nl/onze-kennis/vakblad-projectmanagement/archief/vakblad-projectmanagement-nr-18/
- Hagan, J., and W. Slack (2006). Employing organizational modeling and simulation to reduce F/A-18E/F F414 engine maintenance time. Thesis Naval Postgraduate School, Monterey, California. https://calhoun.nps.edu/handle/10945/2520 (APR20)
- Horii, T., Y. Jin and R.E. Levitt (2005). Modelling and Analyzing Cultural Influences on Project Team Performance. Computational & Mathematical Organization Theory, 10, 305–321. https://gpc.stanford.edu/publications/modeling-and-analyzing-cultural-influences-project-team-performance (MAY20)
- Kik, A. (2013). Dealing with completion risk, (translated version). Controllers Magazine, 10, 22-25. (Click here for pdf).
- Levitt, R. (2012). The Virtual Design Team: Designing Project Organizations as Engineers Design Bridges. Journal of Organization Design, 1(2), 14-41. https://www.jorgdesign.net/article/view/6345 (APR20)